We have no new role currently available. To find out more and to apply, please see the information below.
Three New Vacancies Available
The Federation of Ann Bernadt and Nell Gwynn Nursery Schools is looking to fill a number of temporary vacancies. All appointments will be fixed term contracts from January to July 2020. You will be working with our early years children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old who have additional needs. The posts are Grade 4 Scp 4 – 9 as below :
- A full time Teaching Assistant with SEN duties to work 36 hours per week based at Nell Gwynn Nursery School. £19,279.29 per annum (£1,606 per month).
- A full time SEN Teaching Assistant/ Lunch Time Support worker to work 36 hours per week based at Ann Bernadt Nursery School. £19,279.29 per annum (£1,606 per month).
- A part time SEN Teaching Assistant / Lunch Time Support worker to work 27½ hours per week based at Ann Bernadt Nursery School. £14,727.24 per annum (£1,227 per month).
Candidates must hold a Level 2 qualification in childcare, be an excellent team player who can assist the teacher and support teaching and learning. We are looking for caring individuals who are committed to the wellbeing of our children’s development, social and educational needs.
Visits to the schools are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school offices on the telephone numbers or emails below. Previous Applicants Need Not Apply
- Closing date : Monday 10th January 2020.
- Interview date : TBC
For more information and to apply, please download the information (if available) offered below. Please forward your completed application form and other required documentation to:
Ann Bernadt Nursery School: email@example.com or
Nell Gwynn Nursery School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleasee clicck on the links beloww fro rmore:
- SEN & TA Assistant Advert – Dec19
- SEN Assistant Application Letter
- JD – Teaching Assistant Level 2
- JD Part time SEN Teaching Assistant
- Vacancy 2&3 overview
- JD Vacancy 2 & 3
- HR Application form
- HR Job application guidance notes
Ann Bernadt & Nell Gwynn Federated Nursery Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The Federation is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.