Forest School Parent volunteers urgently needed!
Benefits of volunteering for Forest School:
- Supporting children to begin a love of learning in the outside environment.
- Learning and teaching children about nature and wildlife.
- Increased positive well-being.
- Giving back to the local community.
- Enhancing children’s future outcomes through positive experiences.
- Supporting your child’s school and staff team.
- To gain skills and experience for future work.
- To improve confidence and self-esteem
If you can spare time during the week 9-2pm and would like the wonderful opportunity of becoming part of our amazing Forest School team, please download and fill out the slip below.