Our 5 week targeted Baby Massage sessions start again on Wednesday 24th April 2019 at 1.30pm at Rye Oak Children’s Centre.
Benefits of Developmental Baby Massage:
- Improves flexibility
- Boosts immunity
- Aids sleep
- Promotes bonding
- A deeper understanding of your baby’s behaviour
Aims of Developmental Baby Massage:
- An opportunity to promote attachment and positive interactions between babies and their carers
- To offer positive health benefits for both babies and adults
- An opportunity to learn the skills of infant massage
- An opportunity to meet other parents and share experiences
Please contact me if you require further information or if you have any families that you feel would benefit from attending the sessions.
Downloadable items below: