Application Form for Nursery Place
Applications are assessed by the admissions panel, who offers places with particular consideration given to:
- Looked-after or adopted children
- Children ‘at risk’ (or the sibling of a child ‘at risk’) who are subject to a child protection plan
- Children subject to a child in need plan
- Children subject to a CAF
- Children identified by children’s centre or other professionals as ‘in need’
- Children who have a sibling attending the nursery at the time of entry
- Children living nearest to the nursery and resident in the reach area
- Children of an appropriate age to ensure a balance of places across the age range and a balance of boys and girls
- Children of staff at the school
Download this application, fill it in and bring it to our office.
Once your application form has been submitted, we will need to see the original copies of your child’s birth certificate and a proof of address for your child (please refer to application form for examples).
We will make copies of the documents and return it to you.
Please note that if you are applying for a 2 year old FREE place you will also need to provide us with your confirmation letter from Southwark Council stating that you are eligible for a free 2 year old place.
Your application will processed on the basis that these documents will be provided but failure to do so may affect whether or not your application is successful.
Primary Admissions 2021
If you are a Parent/carer of a child/ren turning 4 yrs before 31st August 2021 next year, you need to apply for primary school by the 15th January 2021.
Primary School Application Support
For more information, please click on the links below: